Archicad BIM User Certification
▶︎ Format: certification exam
▶︎ Duration: 30 minutes
▶︎ Questions: 20 theoretical
Put your Archicad knowledge to the test and get your Graphisoft Archicad BIM User Certification! If you understand the core concept of BIM and confidently use the essential modeling and documentation tools in Archicad, then this exam is for you. There are no training prerequisites for this exam, but the completion of Foundation Level courses is recommended for successful exam preparation.
- Target Audience: Users who understand the core concept of BIM and are able to use basic functions and features of Archicad.
- Structure: 20 theoretical questions
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Language: English
- Passing Score: 70 %
- Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this exam. Attending foundation level courses is recommended but not mandatory.
- Learning Path: Getting Started Learning Paths
Who should take the exam?
Entry level users who want to obtain an official proof of their Archicad skills. We encourage university and college students to take the test after finishing their first foundation-level Archicad training.
The Archicad User Knowledge Assessment Exam consists of 20 theoretical multiple choice questions about Archicad and its functionalities.
Examinees have to achieve at least 70 % at the test to pass the exam.
There are no training prerequisites for exam test application, but the completion of Foundation level Graphisoft Learn Curriculum courses is recommended for a successful exam preparation.
Topics and Objectives
BIM, Navigation and Interface
- Concept and benefits of BIM
- Archicad interface
- Basic navigation in Archicad
- Basics of editing
- Viewpoints & Views
- Layout book
- Publisher Sets
- Trace and Reference
Generic Archicad Concepts
- Layers and Layer Combinations
- Building Materials
- Pens and Pen Sets
- Settings Dialog
- Basics of Classification and Properties
- Partial Structure Display
- Complex Profiles
- Foundations of Teamwork
- BIMx basics
- Basic Schedule creation
- Schedule Scheme Settings
- Formatting basics
Contact us at email@example.com!
The following certificates are awarded when the course is completed: